We're back with Episode 020 of the LEO Training Podcast. This week's guest is Aleks Salkin. Aleks is a StrongFirst Level II Instructor and Original Strength Instructor. He takes a no nonsense approach to training and coaching. He helps busy professionals get leaner, stronger, and healthier with reasonable training and rational eating to achieve radical results.
Here's what you will learn in this episode:
- Alek's entry point in fitness
- The Original Strength System
- Why crawling is an amazing exercise and the carryover it has to strength
- How you can take crawling to the next level
- What are some of Alek's favorite bodyweight and kettlebell exercises that compliment one another
- How you can improve your military press through bodyweight training
- How bodyweight training can allow you to develop and full express your strength
- and more
It’s easy to review the show and it helps the show grow and reach a new audience. If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment and drop a review in iTunes or Stitcher. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN iTUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER
Aleks Salkin (Website)
Aleks Salkin (Facebook)
Aleks Salkin (Instagram)