In Episode 030 of the LEO Training Podcast I am joined by High Performance Strength and Conditioning Coach for the NOC*NSF, Theo Pickles.
Theo is a high performance strength and conditioning coach focused on elite development athletes. While development athletes are his primary area of focus he also works with established athletes.
These sports include
- Rowing (Senior Dutch National Team)
- Swimming (development and senior Dutch National Team),
- Equestrian (senior Dutch National Team),
- Ice Hockey (CTO) Eindhoven High Tecs, development Youth Team),
- Gymnastics (Senior Dutch Team) and
- Trampoline (Senior Dutch Team).
Theo's specialties include: Strength and Conditioning Coaching, Olympic lifts, power development, speed development, youth development, rugby and collision sports.
Here's what you will learn in this episode: