In Episode 036 of the LEO Training Podcast I interview Luis Ahrens-Teixeira the President of the Portugese Rowing Federation. Luis is also the co-founder of the Avizaqcua Training Center and a former national team member for Portugal.
In this interview you will learn:
- Luis background as an athlete and transition to an entrepreneur.
- The Avizaqcua Team Center
- Herdade da Cortesia
- Luis roots in rowing (beginning in 1988)
- Began rowing as a junior in 1992 and kept going until 2004
- Bronze medal in 1994 in Indianapolis
- Selling his car to start his company
- The history of the Avizaqcua Team Center
- Why this is the place that athletes and rowing teams come to train and hold their camps
- and much more...