LT 075 | Paul Taras Wolkowinski - Restorative Training: Indian Clubs, Persian Mils & the Gada Mace
This week’s podcast guest is Paul Taras Wolkowinski and we discuss four pieces of equipment centered around restorative training.
Paul founded Indian Clubs Australia. He is an expert club swinger and teacher. After spending years researching, reading and learning from old books and manuals, plus travelling extensively, Paul has become an expert in the four disciplines of club swinging: Indian Clubs, Persian Mil, Indian Jori and Gada Mace.
Here is what you will learn in this interview:
- Paul's background and education and how he became interested in all the different types of club swinging
- The History of each tool: Indian Clubs, Persian Mil, Indian Jori, and Gada Mace
- How to make your own home made gada and why you may want to do this!
- Steel Mace vs. the Gada - Key differences in equipment and how they effect club swinging
- How Indian clubs compliment barbell, kettlebell and bodyweight training
- How club swinging can help you recover from a shoulder injury and improve posture and breathing
- Dr. Ed Thomas and Gray Cook
- Sim D. Kehoe
- and much more!
It’s easy to review the show and it helps the show grow and reach a new audience. If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment and drop a review in iTunes or Stitcher. Thank you!
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN iTUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER