Mark Limbaga is the Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Philippines Boxing Team and Senior Coach for Eclipse Gym.
He is also a SFG II and SFB Instructor and an Original Strength Alum.
In this interview you will learn:
- Mark's background in the health & fitness industry
- Mark's training program with the Philippines Boxing Team
- Maintaining health & performance at the elite level
- Reducing injuries on teams by using Original Strength
- Improvement in Movement Awareness
- Slowing down to improve performance
- Distress and Eustress
- Progression vs. Variety
- Differences between junior and senior team athletes on the boxing team
- What a typical training week/session may look like
- Linkage in bodyweight lifts
- and much more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please drop in a quick review in iTunes or Stitcher.
It’s easy to review the show and it’s greatly appreciated to help the show grow.
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN iTUNES
SUBSCRIBE AND REVIEW THE SHOW IN STITCHER